Race Fast Facts
- Driver: Jack Hawksworth
- Car: No. 98 BHA/BBM
- Entrant name: BHA/BBM with Curb-Agajanian
- Event title: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- Location: Barber Motorsports Park (Birmingham, AL)
- Track: 14-turn, 2.38-mile permanent road course
- 2014 event counter: The Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama is the 3rd race (of 18) for the Verizon IndyCar Series
- Practice sessions: Friday, April 25 from 10-10:45 a.m. and 2-2:45 p.m. CST, Saturday, April 26 from 10-10:45 a.m. CST
- Qualifying: Saturday, April 26 from 2-3:10 p.m. CST
- Race: Sunday, April 27 with pre-race activities beginning at approximately 1:30 p.m. CST and an estimated green flag at 2:05 p.m.
Quote: Jack Hawksworth
- TV race broadcast (USA): NBC Sports Network
- Race broadcast (radio): IMS Radio Network, XM 211 and Sirius 211
"I'm really looking forward to the third race of the season at Barber Motorsports Park. It's the first road course of the year and a fantastic one at that."
"The result in Long Beach was a kick in the teeth after the great job that the Bryan Herta Autosport guys had done all weekend, but we have refocused and regrouped. We'll be looking to attack the weekend with everything we’ve got, and our goal is to put the 98 car right at the front."
- Bryan Herta Autosport: @BHA
- Jack Hawksworth: @JackHawk98
Verizon IndyCar Series autograph session with Jack Hawskworth: Saturday, April 26 from 12:15-1:15 p.m. CST in the INDYCAR Fan Village.